Become a Member of the ICM Family
Underwrite a Park ICM Student Scholarship Today
The Park ICM Scholarship Circle was founded to help our students achieve their dreams of having distinguished professional careers on the concert stage. We recruit future ICM students from across the globe, many of who must have financial support in order to pursue their artistic visions.
The Scholarship Circle is an exclusive group of donors who have the passion to sponsor an ICM student.
Your support of our exclusive program means you immediately provide support for the next generation of accomplished musicians by:
- Helping to deliver exceptional training:
Our program offers training with an international faculty of renowned excellence in a focused and creative atmosphere not often found in most conservatories.
- Aiding us in the attraction of top-level students:
We compete with well-known programs from New York to California. To attract the most sought-after students, we must be able to offer full scholarships.
YOU CAN MAKE A PERSONAL DIFFERENCE IN THE LIFE OF AN ICM STUDENT
It’s true. Members of Park International Center for Music’s Scholarship Circle instantly become family. Our scholarship recipients are often many thousands of miles from home, away from family and in need of much more than your financial assistance. With a program of our size, your support can have greater impact and so can you. Your donation is an investment in the future of an accomplished student musician who aspires to artistic excellence. Knowing he or she has your support helps to inspire an amazing work ethic and the desire to perform great music at the highest professional level.
ICM SCHOLARSHIP CIRCLE BENEFITS
- Membership valid for two members
- Admission for two members plus up to eight guests to attend all Park ICM concerts during the current season
- Invitation for members and guests to attend VIP Reception immediately following applicable Park ICM concerts
- Ten VIP tickets to Stanislav & Friends annual gala
- Invitation for two to attend all Salon Concerts each year
- Travel opportunities with Park ICM • Invitations to exclusive Scholarship Circle member events
- Park ICM salon in your home or club Additional benefits include:
- Recognition in all Park ICM concert programs
- Recognition in Park University’s Annual Report of Gifts
- Recognition on icm.park.edu website
- Tax Deduction*
- Prominent placement on electronic boards at 1900 Building
*Goods and services received through the Scholarship Circle are not tax deductible.
For additional information, contact
Lisa Merrill Hickok, Executive Director
816-863-0360 cell or Lisa.Hickok@Park.edu
We Hope You’ll Become a Part of Park ICM’s Scholarship Circle Today!
ICM Scholarship Circle members receive 10 tickets for our Russian themed Benefactor Party (March 17 at Mission Hills Country Club) and 10 tickets for Stanislav & Friends at the Kauffman Center for the Performing Arts on March 19th, 2022. If you would like to become a Scholarship Circle Member before the Stanislav & Friends 2022 Gala fill out the form below or Print and mail the SCHOLARSHIP CIRCLE RESPONSE FORM to:
Lisa Hickok, International Center for Music
8700 NW River Park Drive CMB#43
Parkville, Missouri 64152