About Park ICM Patrons Society
Just as a master’s coaching is so fundamental to an apprentice’s success in their music training, your backing of the Park International Center for Music supports our ICM students and their mentors.
Please help sustain the music by becoming a Patron of the Park International Center for Music today.
Park International Center for Music’s Patrons Society includes members of our extended family who provide funding for the next generation of accomplished musicians. Park ICM provides exceptional training in a focused and creative atmosphere with an international faculty of renowned excellence. Park ICM recruits and attracts future undergraduate and graduate students from throughout the world. Many of these world-class students must have financial support in order to continue their artistic pursuits.
Park University is a private, not-for-profit institution that does not receive state-funded support. Although the Park ICM program receives generous support from the University, a portion of its operational expenses and scholarships awarded to qualified students is dependent upon fund-raising initiatives through Park University and the generous support of music lovers like you.
Your Patrons Society gift helps provide direct support for exceptionally talented Park ICM students through academic/talent based scholarships, stipends for room and board, music, travel grants that enable students to participate in national and international competitions, master classes, and performance opportunities. Your donation is an investment in the future of accomplished student musicians who aspire to artistic excellence and to perform great music at the highest professional level.
The Park ICM Patrons Society was founded to help students achieve their dreams of having distinguished professional careers on the concert stage and in recording studios. Plus it’s a great way to mingle with fellow music lovers, meet our exceptional students, alums and faculty, and hear world-class music! We hope to see you at an ICM concert soon (for schedule click here) and at our next Patrons Society event!
Recently, Park ICM presented esteemed pianist, Jan Jiracek von Arnim, at the 1900 Building. After performing works by Schubert, Haydn and Beethoven, Park ICM student, Anastasia Vorotnaya, performed Beethoven’s Sonata in F minor, Op. 57 & was then coached by Mr. Jiracek von Arnim to the delight of the intrigued audience! Immediately following, members of the Park ICM Patrons Society gathered in the Fountain Room to enjoy meeting the guest artists and eating delicious desserts from the 1900 Restaurant.
Our Park ICM Patrons Society includes the following Levels and Benefits:
Patron $1,000 | Patron Extraordinaire $2,500 | Patron Supreme $5,000
Benefits included in the Patron Level and common to all three levels of Patron membership are:
- Membership valid for two members
- Admission for two to attend all Park ICM Concerts during the current season (at both the 1900 Building as well as the Graham Tyler Memorial Chapel at Park University in Parkville)
- Invitation for two to attend VIP Reception immediately following applicable Park ICM Concerts at the 1900 Building
- Priority mailed invitation to Stanislav & Friends, annual gala benefiting Park ICM
- Recognition in all Park ICM concert programs
- Recognition in Annual Report of Gifts
- Recognition on icm.park.edu website
- Tax deduction (to be determined by Park Development Office)
- $2,500 Patron gift with these additional benefits:
- Admission for four to attend all Park ICM Concerts during the concert season
- Invitation for four to attend VIP Reception immediately following applicable Park ICM Concerts at the 1900 Building
- $5,000 Patron gift with these additional benefits:
- Invitation to attend all Salon Concerts in private homes each year
- Admission for six to attend all Park ICM Concerts during the current season
- Invitation for six to attend VIP Reception immediately following applicable Park ICM Concerts at the 1900 Building
- Prominent placement on electronic display boards at 1900 Building concert venue
- Travel opportunities with Park ICM executives in small group
- Invitations to exclusive Patron Supreme member events (these include “pop-up” student salon concerts held in preparation for major competitions)
- Park ICM soloist or ensemble concert in your home or at your club, if you so choose
Join the Park ICM Patrons Society Today!
I would like to become a member of the Park International Center for Music (Park ICM) Patrons’ Society for the current Concert Season and understand that my donation goes directly to supporting Park ICM students.