About Park ICM Patrons Society
Just as a master’s coaching is so fundamental to an apprentice’s success in their music training, your backing of the Park International Center for Music supports our ICM students and their mentors.
Please help sustain the music by becoming a Patron of the Park International Center for Music today.
Park International Center for Music’s Patrons Society includes members of our extended family who provide funding for the next generation of accomplished musicians. Park ICM provides exceptional training in a focused and creative atmosphere with an international faculty of renowned excellence. Park ICM recruits and attracts future undergraduate and graduate students from throughout the world. Many of these world-class students must have financial support in order to continue their artistic pursuits.
Park University is a private, not-for-profit institution that does not receive state-funded support. Although the Park ICM program receives generous support from the University, a portion of its operational expenses and scholarships awarded to qualified students is dependent upon fund-raising initiatives through Park University and the generous support of music lovers like you.
Your Patrons Society gift helps provide direct support for exceptionally talented Park ICM students through academic/talent based scholarships, stipends for room and board, music, travel grants that enable students to participate in national and international competitions, master classes, and performance opportunities. Your donation is an investment in the future of accomplished student musicians who aspire to artistic excellence and to perform great music at the highest professional level.
The Park ICM Patrons Society was founded to help students achieve their dreams of having distinguished professional careers on the concert stage and in recording studios. Plus it’s a great way to mingle with fellow music lovers, meet our exceptional students, alums and faculty, and hear world-class music! We hope to see you at an ICM concert soon (for schedule click here) and at our next Patrons Society event!
The “Park ICM Masters in Concert Series” continued this semester with Professor Daniel Veis and Helena Veisova in Concert. Daniel and Helena’s program included works by Beethoven, Debussy, Martinu and Dvorak. The concert and reception were held in the 1900 Building, Mission Woods, Kansas.
Our Park ICM Patrons Society includes the following Levels and Benefits:
Benefits included in the $1,000 Patron Level and common to all three levels of Patron membership are:
- Membership valid for two members
- Invitation for two to the Annual Patron Saint’s Concert (which includes a private reception after the annual concert designed to thank all Park ICM Contributors) held in the Spring
- Admission for two to attend all Park ICM Concerts during the year (at both the 1900 Building as well as the Graham Tyler Memorial Chapel at Park)
- Priority mailed invitation to annual gala benefiting Park ICM student scholarships.
- Recognition in all Park ICM concert programs
- Recognition in Annual Patron Saint’s Concert Program
- Recognition in Annual Report of Gifts
- Recognition on icm.park.edu website
- Tax deduction
Benefits included in the $2,500 Patron Extraordinaire Level membership are:
- Invitation to attend two Salon Concerts in private homes each year (an amazing opportunity to hear & meet some of the world’s top students of classical music in an intimate setting)
- Admission for four to attend all Park ICM Concerts during the 2018-2019 year
- Invitation for four to attend VIP Reception immediately following applicable Park ICM Concerts at the 1900 Building
Benefits included in the $5,000 Patron Supreme Level membership are:
- Opportunity to attend all four Salon Concerts in private homes each year
- Admission for six to attend all Park ICM Concerts during the 2018-2019 year
- Invitation for six to attend VIP Reception immediately following applicable Park ICM Concerts at the 1900 Building
- Prominent placement on electronic display boards at 1900 Building concert venue.
- Mention from stage at all Park ICM 1900 Building concerts
- Travel opportunities with Park ICM executives in small group
- Invitations to exclusive Patron Supreme member events (these include “pop-up” student salon concerts held in preparation for major competitions)
- Exclusive invitation to reception at the Restaurant at 1900 with a Guest Master Performer immediately following a Park ICM concert
- Park ICM soloist or ensemble concert in your home or at your club.
Join the Park ICM Patrons Society Today!
I would like to become a member of the Park International Center for Music (Park ICM) Patrons’ Society for the 2018-19 Concert Season and understand that my donation goes directly to supporting Park ICM students.