UNDERGRADUATE & GRADUATE AUDITION, APPLICATION AND ADMISSION PROCESS:
- Go to Park/ICM website: https://icm.park.edu/auditions-academics/request-audition-information/. Complete and submit “Request Audition and Application Information” form; make sure you indicate intended degree and instrument.
- Review Audition Requirements on Park/ICM website: https://icm.park.edu/auditions-academics/auditions/
- Prepare audition repertoire for either live audition or audition by video/audio recording. Send recording to appropriate faculty, or contact them directly by email to arrange for live audition or request for additional information (all emails to faculty should be copied to the Director of ICM: Roger Kugler (email@example.com):
- Faculty will consider audition and recommend candidates eligibility for admission and music scholarships to the ICM Director.
- If the candidate is accepted for admission to the International Center for Music, the candidate must submit a formal application for admission to Park University. Before any financial award (music scholarship, or financial assistance from another source) can be submitted to student accounting, the student MUST be accepted for admission. Students should submit applications for admission to one of the following:
- UNDERGRADUATE US CITIZENS: https://www.park.edu/admissions/undergraduate-admissions/
- GRADUATE US CITIZENS: https://www.park.edu/admissions/graduate-degree/
- INTERNATIONAL STUDENT ADMISSIONS: https://www.park.edu/admissions/international-student-admissions/
If you have questions or need additional information or assistance, please contact: